- Episode Production Number (E116)
- Original Airdate: April 1st, 2017
Description: The story of no one’s favorite time traveling game show dork continues as the Game Show Reviewer attempts to cope with a new reality…one that’s apparently stolen from everyone’s favorite comic book reviewer. Buckle up folks, this is gonna be a weird one.
- Episode Production Code: (S103)
- Original Blip Airdate: December 25th, 2014
From no where near Television City in Hollywood, this is the Game Show Reviewer behind the scenes special!
- Episode Production Code: (E115)
- Original Blip Airdate: May 11th, 2014
- Remaster Re-Release: February 11th, 2017
I like to consider Episodes 13, 14, and 15 the “Nickelodeon Trilogy”. Congrats for making it this far! The conclusion of the Nickelodeon Trilogy, and there’s seriously only 1 show that can cap it off. Still on the run from Cmdr. Stormer, the Reviewer tries desperately to give the legendary ‘Double Dare’ and the US incarnations a review worthy of such a show, before being forced to retreat once again!
NOTE: This is a new edit of this episode. The original edit was copyright claimed and blocked by Viacom. Here’s some of the changes made to conform more to Fair Use standards…and also changes I just felt needed to be made.
- All clips have been reduced in length to under 15 seconds
- Some brief sections have been removed for pacing and timing reasons.
- All background music (except for the Double Dare cues) has been replaced with new, purchased royalty free tracks
- Features the all-new 100% original “Game Show Reviewer” theme song in opening and ending credits
- Scrabble promo has been removed
- Ending Credits completely redone to conform to how they will appear now.
- Episode Production Code: (E114A or E114.5)
- Original Blip Airdate: May 10th, 2014
It was supposed to be a gag at the top of a review, but it ended up being…well, this. One of the most requested game shows is due for review! Not really sure why it’s so requested though, it’s a short lived one from the 1970s called ‘Double Dare’. Never the less, The Game Show Reviewer is on the case…wait a minute…this isn’t the ‘Double Dare’ that’s so requested, is it?
- Episode Production Code: (E114)
- Original Blip Airdate: November 29th, 2013
The time traveling continues with everyone’s least favorite time pilot! After running into himself, the Reviewer lands on yet another Nickelodeon set. Racing the clock, the Reviewer decides to try and give a decent review of this show before Cmdr. Stormer catches up with them! We continue our look at Adult vs. Kids Game Shows with the video game classic, Nick Arcade!